Swollen abdomen, taking Prilosec for ulcerative colitis. What to expect from endoscopy?

I had a CT completed on Friday, Pelvis wih and without contrast. A call from my Gastroenterologist has scheduled an Upper Endoscopy for possible duodenal wall thickening, mild prostate enlargement and possible ulcers. What should I expect? I am a 64 year old male, 5 7 , 154 pounds. During the past two years, the abdomen has swollen extensively and have been taking prilosec and asacol for ulerative colitis since Apr 2010.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer