Swollen Right Labia

i recently had thrush and took a pessary to get rid of it, i thought it had worked but now my right labia is really swollen and it hurts a lot when i walk or touch it or even do anything which is extremely frustrating, im going on holiday on Monday and dread to think what i will do if it is still like this, is there anything i can do to get rid of it? i am also 17 weeks pregnant. thanks Abby
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jun 2010
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
The pain and swelling in the labia - could be infection. of the Bartholian gland
As you are pregnant please meet you local physician and check it out for immediate relief

Anonymous's Response
Any possible answer?