Swolen lymph nodes, pain on yawning or swallowing followed by underarm pain. Signs of STD?

Well, its like one day i was looking at this HIV commercial and it talked about getting tested , which it kind if scared me . The next day i woke up and for some reason , when i turned my head one way and swallowed , it hurt but, the week before that i found myself getting lots of cramps in my neck,, wouldn t know why . So i was so worried about it that i searched it on the internet . And it was talking about swollen lymph nodes. It talked about infections and it really scared me . So i kept searching and searching , then the next day or was the same but on the other side of my neck , and every 5 seconds i would go into the mirror and look at my neck and start feeling on it. When i felt on it , it didn t hurt . It only hurt when i yawned or swallowed on that side of my neck,then the next couple of days my underarm began to hurt . Then a week later i would feel throbbing pain in my neck. I went to the doctor and she examined my neck. Nothing. I took an STD test for ghonnorea, syphilis , and chlomydia. All negative. I did have trichonomiasis last year and took treatment and it was gone. I haven t had any fever. I ve been so afraid that i bought a thermometer the other night and I m checking my temp like crazy. When i wake up my temp would be 96 or 97 something. Around 6 it d be 98.7 or 6 then around 9 it d be 99.2 , nothing higher. Except once when i went for a walk with my dog around 9 i came back in and i was 99.9 , but this summer it s been pretty hot, it was 93 degrees outside. I don t know if that makes a difference or not. But that was the highest I ve ever been. I called my friend who works with people who have hiv and she said i could be psyching myself out. I took her advice to stop thinking about it. I did and i haven t felt anything since then. But, one day i woke up and i was putting on deodarant as i was, i could feel my armpit being sore, but only when i touched it . Idk, im just very worried. Please give me some insight.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012