Swllen armpit area, sore around breast area, advised blood test and scan. Cancer?

I have a swollen armpit area and I have been having pains almost pins and needles done my arm of and on. It also verys sore around my whole breast area and up into my collar bone area. My verys weird under my skin. I went and seen a doctor on Tues and she said that my lymhnodes are not swollen but it she is sending me for an unltrsound of that area plus having bloodwork done and a stress test. I m just quite upset and think that it might be cancer .
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012