Switching medication from Enbrel, Stellara to Humira for psoriatic arthritis. No relief. Suggested Simponi or Remicade. Recommendations?

I took Enbrel for years and it helped my psoriatic arthritis. Psoriasis finally got worse so I switched to Stellara which cleared up my psoriasis but it wasn't effective for the arthritis. I tried Humira but my psoriasis really kicked in then. I'm back on Stellara but need to find something else. My rheumatologist recommends I try Simponi or Remicade. I'm not sure which one to try. I want to use one that has the least possibility of side effects. I hear Remicade is good but I don't look forward to sitting down for a 2 hour infusion. Simponi is a once a month shot. That's attractive doing a shot once a month but just don't know which way to go.
Asked On : Wed, 22 May 2013