Switching from Ovcon to Zenchent. Finished sugar pills. If I have intercourse, will it still protect me?

I have taken ovcon 50 birth control for a couple of years..then they recalled my doctor switched me to Zenchent 0.4/35. I just finished my sugar pills from the ovon pills today, & tomorrow i start the first active pill of the Zencent if i decide to have intercourse tomorrow, will it still be active and protect me? Or will i have to wait another month like i did when i first started taking birth control like 3 years ago? A condom would be used and i have no side affects and am not pregnant just ended my cycle.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  119 Awaiting Answer