Switched to different brand of birth control, started new physical training regimen, changed diet. Will this affect menstrual cycle?

Hi, My university pharmacy recently started carrying a different brand of birth control pill . This past month was the first month on this new pill; I started my period two days earlier than I did on my old prescription, and ended four days earlier. I have also started a new physical training regiment over the past two weeks and changed my diet . I am wondering if I should be worried about the changes to my menstrual cycle. Also, I still have another 2 days of iron pills left before I start the next month s pack, but because my period has ended today, I am worried about sexual activity and that I may not be protected.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013