Switched to Yaz from OrthoTricyclen. Periods delayed. Normal?

I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo for abotu 7 months and switched just this month to a generic form of Yaz. Normally on the Ortho-Lo, I would ve started a few days ago. I didn t take any sort of break between the two. When I finished the final sugar pill of the last Ortho pack, I started the Yaz the next day. I m very consistent and take my pills everyday at the same time. I m just worried because usually my cycle is like clockwork. Should I be worried, or is this fairly normal?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013