Switched to Tugain from Minoxidil. Is shedding in second phase common?

Dear Sir ,

I am using Minoxdil topical Solution 5 % from last 7 month and noticed good results but after 7 moth i found again second phase of shedding .

From Today On ward i have switch the manufauter to Tugain 5 % as eariler i was using coral make solution

I have two qusestion

1) Is shedding in second phase is common or matter of wory .

2) By switching the manufature will creat any bad or adverse effect .

For your information i am using this solution for frontal and recedding hair line
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Dear anish
I will be specific.
1) the shedding in second phase can occur and you should not worry. Hair vitamins may be added to your current regimen
2) switching manufacturers need not create adverse or side effects as long as you are using quality products.

Dr Amit