Switched to Jolessa from Seasonale, used to spot a week before periods with Seasonale, now no spotting. Cause?

Hi. I am on Seasonale but my insurance changed and they won t pay for brand. So I got switched to the generic Jolessa. Been on Seasonal for 5 years now and had the first Jolessa pack in late October. I am on the placebo pills this week and no period (day 3). Not pregnant unless you are really a devout catholic and believes in immaculate concepcion. I used to spot a week before with Seasonale a week before my period but nothing at all with Jolessa. I feel all the usualy bloating , cramping. Does it make a difference changing from a brand to generic? What if I am done and still no period? Should I start the next 3-month pack? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013