Switched from iud to patch. Lower abdominal pain, intermittent bleeding. What's problem?

I'm 24 years old I have twin girls their 7 I was on the iud for about 5 to 6 years then switched to the patch for a couple weeks but I didn't think it was affective enough to I switched to the shot I only got one haven't been on any birth control since Feb which was when my next shot was due lately I've been have lower abdominal pain really bad cramps I'll bleed one day be off the next sometimes it's heavy sometimes it's light I haven't been to my doctors yet nor taken a pregnancy test could you tell me what's going on with my body
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013