Switched from Yasmin to Belara, have severe acne breakouts. Should I continue the medicine?

I am 34. I have been on Yasmin for several years now, on & off with no side effects, I stopped in June & started Belara in September as my gynecologist suggested Belara to be a better option. Late August I’ve started experiencing strange acne breakouts, which don’t go away, something I’ve never experienced in my life before, not even in teen years. The more I research online I see no other reasons for my sudden adult acne than stopping Yasmin. My question is: should I stay on Belara & hope for my acne to clear shortly or should I switch back to Yasmin?? Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012