Switched from Implanon to LO Loestrin Fe. Pregnancy test positive. Urine, blood test negative. Bleeding with cramping

I switched from Implanon to LO loestrin Fe on October 15, 2012. I did not take the pill at the same time every day, I took it up until November 6th, 2012. I took two home pregnancy test , that both came up positive on Monday November 12, 2012, I then went to the doctor on Tuesday November 13th, to have everything checked. The urine test and blood test both came back Negative, yesterday, November 16th, 2012, I had weird bleeding that only occurred once with cramping. Today, i ve had bad cramping, feeling very sick to my stomach, and I have no idea what is going on.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer