Switched from Arimidex to Taxol. Have prolapsed valves and high bp. Evolved a clot in my jugular vein. Safe remedy?

Hello Dr. Grief, I am a stage II2 IDC survivor who is currently on Aromasin because I am HER-2/neu+, ER+ & PR+. I switched from Arimidex due to SE s much like I had on Taxol. Now my Onc. suggests (after recent findings) that if Aromasin is too expensive or if I m having issues with it, that I try Taxotere for 10 years. He said it doesn t have the heart-damaging SE s of AI s. (I have 3 prolapsed valves and high bp, and eveloped a clot in my jugular vein during ACT that required my taking Coumadin. I would like to know what another MD thinks about this as I had to be taken off Taxol due to severe SE s and do not want to even try it if there s a chance I will have the same SE s.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013