Switched birth control medication from althea to diane. Reduced menstruation. Had unprotected intercourse. Pregnancy chances?

Hi..I am a first time to taker of pills and i choose althea and started to take last august of 13th which was my first day menstruation and I finished the 21 tablets of althea then I decided to switch to diane 35 and my last tablet of althea was on september 2, 2012..but I already had my first day menstration just this september 5,then I started taking dianne 35 right away even I didn t reached the so called 7 days interval..but later on my menstration stopped,then now only small amount..why is it wasn t normal the same before I had any pills?and I had a sexual intercourse just the month of august,is it possible that I am pregnant? thanks Doc.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012