Swimming practice, dizziness, headache. Taken advil, light headed, slight pain behind head. Causes?

My daughter was at swim practice yesterday and it was a very intense workout, she came home feeling dizzy and wth a headache on the left upper side of her head. I gave her water and an advil but she woke up this morning with the same feeling. I gave some more advil and it did help but as soon as the medicine wore off she felt lightheaded and a slight headache in the back of her head. what could be the matter and how do I help her?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012