Swelling with severe joint pain. Gets relief while on medicine. Is there any permanent cure?

hi I AM 23 YEARS OLD. I AM HLA B 27 POSITIVE AND SUFFERING FROM JOINT PAIN. THERE IS SWELLING ALSO. PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I WORK NOW? IF I DONT TAKE MEDICINE I AM SUFFERING FROM DEAD PAIN. MEANS IS THIS PAIN IS FOREVER? CANT I LIVE NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT EATING MEDICINE? I AM SO TENSED NOW. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. NOW I AM TAKING FOLLOWING MEDICINE AS PER MY DOCTOR CONSULT TAB SAZO 1000 MG CAP INDOCAP SR CAP PAN D
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013