Swelling with raised, flesh colored circular bump on the toe after jamming it. Taken meloxicam, vicodin. Cause?

I jammed my 3rd toe very hard on the coffee table about a week ago. My toe is now pointing to the right, and is swollen. The area surrounding the toe is inflamed and has a raised circular tissue just at the base of the toe. I ve been taking meloxicam and vicodin , and havn t been able to stay off of my feet as much as I should. The area of concern is the raised, flesh colored circular bump. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012