Swelling, white dots on tonsils, vomitting, body ache. Prescribed Clarithromycin. Can take paracetamol after clarithromycin?

My tonsils are swollen and have white dots on it. I can t swallow anything, it hurts so much. I have already vomit 2 times today. My whole body is aching, especially my legs and my ears. What should I do? My GP prescribed me Clarithromycin 500 mg, but it s not helping. Also, can I take in Paracetamol after taking Clarithromycin? And should I drink hot or cold liquid? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013