Swelling under skin, painful, history of ACL reconstruction. What is it?

I am a 29 y.o. female physical therapist with a history of 2 ACL reconstructions with right medial meniscus tear and surgery. On sunday I was spinning and my leg gave out on the bike more like a quad fatigue and since I ve found a round ball of swelling the size of a marble that glide easily under the skin moving back and forth from medial to lateral joint lines and around the top of the patella . It will get caught under my patella while walking and causes me to lock up and severe pain. What can this possibly be?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012