Swelling, tingling, twitching in right thigh, arm pit swelling. How can I reduce swelling?

I am a teacher and have been on my feel more this week than usual. My right thigh is swelling and tingling or twitching feels tired. I also have some slight swelling in my right armpit area and seems a little fattier than the other arm. This started Tuesday after being on my feet all day in poor shoes. What can I do to reduse swelling?
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Dear Oliver, Thanks for Visiting Healthcare magic.
There could be many possibilities causing you the problem, try resting with your leg end of the bed raised by few inches at night and if it still doesn resolve just get yourselves evaluated by a surgeon nearby