Swelling, pain in lymph nodes, pain in jaw, throat, itchy bumps in throat. Chewing tobacco, dental problems. Causes for symptoms?

I have been using chewing tobacco for about 8 months now. I dont know if that has anything to do with it but 7 days ago I noticed that my lymph node under my jaw was swollen and hurt. I could massage it and it would stop hurting for a little bit, but start up again. 2 days after that I noticed a lymph node in the middle of my neck hurt. Yesterday It started hurting in my jaw and now moving towards my throat . All this is on my left side. today I can reach down in my throat and feel a bunch of bumps that kind of itch , i guess. I m kind of worried and don t know what it is. Also, My wisdom teeth have been giving me trouble only on my left side. If anyone knows what this is please let me know.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012