Swelling, pain in inner labia. Had lesion after wiping. Medication for treating it?

The last few days I have had a swollen R inner labia which is extremely painful and incredibly swollen. I have not had any other symptoms that have been entioned on here, no other internal symptoms, and can barely wipe myself. It did have a lesion last night after wiping where almost bloody weeping was the discharge . What is it and should I be trying to have more infection come out (like popping a pimple ) when that lesion is open? Anything you could reccomend other than T2 s for the pain & cure?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer