Swelling, pain in feet. Is it due to poor circulation because of meth usage. Pain relief?

I have used meth every once in awhile for almost a year now. I just did it for about 2 days for the first time in 7months and now i am getting this swelling in my feet that has never happened before. They also are extremely stiff and painful like arthritis or something. I am guessing these symptoms are from poor circulation because of the negative cardio vascular effects that meth causes. What is the best way to releive some of this pain as soon as possible?? i have work tomorrow and i can barely walk normal because of the pain and swelling
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013