Swelling, pain, boils in gums, side of mouth. On metrogil. History of periodontis, eczema. Can I continue medication?

hello, I have periodontis since many years and have been on homeopathy medicine. I am ouside and can t consult to doctor for having medicine. Due to gap i developed swelling , pain and boils in gums and even on my right side of mouth too. So i have taken metrogil 400mg just now. Can i continue for week or more untill i am able to see my doctor. I had skin allergy in past like eczema.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012