Swelling over toes that get very soft, later become black and start to pain intensely causing difficulty in standing. Cause and cure?

Greetings! Doctors Well i suffer from a minor problem which seems major now cause it has been happening since 6-7 years. i have taken allopathic, homeopathic & ayurvedic medicines for this problem but nothing has happened. Few say this problem is called Chill Blanes. It happens over ma toes. my toes get swelled becomes very soft if u tuoch it u would feel that it is like a cotton can be moulded anyway....then aftr few days swelling would take different colours like it would become brown then will turn into black and den it starts paining a lot when it is in d severe condition and i cannot stand. It only happens in Winter Season. I keep then Warm All the tym. I wear 3 or 4 pairs of socks. i also do the water therapy(keeping them in hot-warm water) . My diet is full of fruits, vegetables, dairy products etc. Is it related to my nerves?? Please recommend whom to approach. Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012