Swelling on vaginal lips, small itchy bumps around entrance, pain on urination, occasional blood. Could it be herpes?

hello about 9 days ago i had unprotected sex, during the intercourse the right lip of my vagina became inflammed and sore to touch but we continued, in the past 9 days the swelling has went down slightly but not fully and both lips now hurt there are sore small itchy lumps all over my around the entrance of my vagina my clitoris is slightly swollen and every time i use the bathroom in stinks and when i wipe my self there is sometimes speak of blood , im too embarrassed to go see my gp i am only 18 and terrified i might harpies by the symptoms i have told you does it sound like it?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears that you have some infection, even before the intercourse, and so you had the pain. It flare as the days pass.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may have to exclude the STD as well.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.