Swelling on tonsil a day after accidental swallowing of mixed nuts. Possible complications?

Hi i was having mixed nuts while talking to a friend when i think a raisin or a peanut got stuck in my throat . it hadnt gone into my trachea as i was not coughing so i think it went into my epiglottic vallecula.i was not worried about it as i said that my body would take care of it, that was the night before last night. My throat was feeling funny when i woke up this morning and in looking i found that i had a swollen tonsil on the side the thing had lodged so i m wondering the swollen tonsil may be due to that incident and i should see a doctor soon? is it possible for a raisin or a peanut to be lodged here and what are the possible complications if yes?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012