Swelling on the supraclavical area, low levels of b12. History of thyroid cancer. Chances of another cancer?

I have swelling in the left supraclavical (sp) area. I am over 50 and am a thyroid cancer survivor. My grandfather had colon cancer, my aunt had stomach cancer , I myself have low b12 levels. I go for a CT scan in a week. I did have bad acne on my arms for months, which did get infected somewhat. Is it possible that the swelling is from the problem with my arms, or, should I mentally prepare myself for cancer again....(90% chance). There is only swelling, the doctor is not sure he is even feeling node on second examination, might be some kind of heart artery he said. I have no other symptoms and feel well.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012