Swelling on the skin on scratching, irritation when hit by objects, diagnosed as dermographia, temporary relief with ebast. Suggestion?

dear sirs, #i have skin problem sir.if i draw a line on my skin it swells as the line drwan and irritation starts. #if some oblects hit my skin ,or abrase my skin starts irritation as thousands needles hits slightly. #evening times the itching starts below ear and neck .iam not doing anything if i do on it the burning and rashes comes. #i have told by one doctor this is dermographia #but i am taking ebast 10mg. #if i not take one day next day heavy problem comes. #i don no how the problem goes. #what tests to take kindly advice
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012