Swelling on the neck, pain on neck, right side of head and forehead. Prescribed inflammation medicine, B12 capsule. Right?

Hello sir, I have swelling on neck, in between neck and shoulder on right hand side. It is causing sharp pain in neck, shouler and whole right had side of my head and forehead . it causes shooting pain in my head on right hand side in the front which is intolerable. doctor had given medicine for inflamation and suggest B12 vitamin capsule. Pease suggest if it is right treatment? because pain is increasing day by day
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012