Swelling on the face. Had a maxillofacial surgery with a bone fracture in the past. Any help?

Hi, I had maxillofacial surgery done many years ago. I had extra plates (screws etc) on one side as the bone fractured while my surgeon worked, resulting in bone graph. I am experiencing great swelling on the one side (this is 20 years later still). I have excused it in the past as a result of sinus colds or weather changing but it is becoming increasingly uncomfortable. The swelling is accompanied by my teeth moving constantly and feeling that they will fall out. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013