Swelling on the bridge of the nose. Painful after a tooth implant. Titanium from the implanted tooth still in the gum. Could that be the reason?

i i am writing this on behalf of my 56 year old brother.kHave extensive swelling on bridge of nose.very painful for 2years since I had a tooth implant.had lazier surgery to my eyes as I could not bear the pressure on my nose .would have stress at work.had surgery by plastic surgeon one year ago and this wound still weeps .have had intensive course of antibiotics which I must take for 6weeks .now in my 4th week.have seen endocrinologist who took blood tests which they say are normal levels. mri scan showed nothing according to neurologist .very painful.could you suggest any other path to go?the implant tooth broke I have hat it removed but still some titanium in my gum.could this all be related.?g p can t help.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013