Swelling on the back of the head. Headaches, blurry vision and tingling in the hand. Memory loss. Anything serious?

i have a knot on the left side of the back of my head that swells. when it swells i get a very intense head ache, my left eye gets blurry, my arm hurts and tingles. when i close my eyes the pain workers and i see what appears to be strobe lights. my speech also gets slured and i have a hard time remembering what words mean, where i am, names or what i am doing. my memory seems to be worsening with each time and the headaches are happening more frequently. i have had no recent head trauma.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013