Swelling on penis. Always had protected sex. Use Fucicort cream?

Hello there! During the last 3 days I have noticed a swelling on my penis . The pain and and the swelling have started to go away now, 3 days later (I m not so sure abou the swelling though). Just to let you know, I have never had sex without using a condom. Should I use Fucicort cream on the swollen area? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
hi and welcome to healthcare magic....
in my view it is some mild inflammation of the penis....use topical steriods for few days,and you will be better soon....if it persist or increse then consult your urologist...
wish you good health...