Swelling on neck and behind ear. FNAC shows reactive adenitis of cervical lymph nodes. Taken Pencom and clarithromycin. What should I do?

Hi Doctor, There are swellings on my right neck(tender and moving) and behind the right ear(hard and not moving). I consulted a doctor here and I did FNAC in the same hospital and the report was Reactive Adenitis of Right Cervical Lymph nodes . I had taken Pencom 24 lacs and I had taken Clarithromycin for two weeks, I dont find a swelling to reduce or any change. I am afraid because the swelling behind the ear is harder. can you please suggest me what I should do? Thanks, Santhosh R
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012