Swelling on lower back on tip of back bone, no pain, discomfort on sitting, have started yoga. Is it serious?

Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old girl, unmarried and from a week or so, I have started noticing swelling in my lower back, or you can say the tip of the back bone. It doesn t pain or hurt. I just feel some discomfort when I sit. It feels as if something heavy is holding my back. No other problem. I just started doing yoga 15 days before, but I did not do the exercises which are difficult. I followed my body and worked out as per my capacity. It is something serious?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012