Swelling on left side of stomach, bleeding from vagina, tiredness, headaches, increased appetite. Causes?

hi my name is XXXXX..i have been experiencing swolleness in mostly my left side of my stomach and weird noises have been coming from my stomach and it doesnt sound like the normal hunger noise...i also am having bleeding down in my private area for almost 2 in a half weeks about and at first i thought it was my period but that normally last a week..this is all happening at once...and i am tired and hungry all the time also and dehydrated..need water and am having headaches well...
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013