Swelling on chin causing discomfort, heaviness, center with transparent appearance. Pimple?

Hi Doctor. 5days back I developed a flat redness on my left chin , it s just small in size, and it was starting to become a pimple . 2nd day i put futasole, but there s no any pus yet, but it was starting to swell mildly. I applied futasole for 3x in one day, my third application i made it overnight. I woke up the next day with quite discomfort on my left chin and mild heaviness, then i looked in the mirror my pimple gets worse and reddish and swollen. I stopped futasole, i just wash my face with plain water no soap used. Today is the fifth day and it became more swollen and on the center of it I can see transparent appearance. Is my pimple infected? Is it a pimple? I ll be glad for your answer. Thanks Doc
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012