Swelling on bottom of penis, swollen gland. Treatment?

Hi.

I have swelling on the bottom side of my penis, near the base, and it feels like a gland on the left side of the penis is swollen. It hurt when I have to shake off afterwards but no pain under normal circumstances. It seems like the swelling underneath the penis is connected in some way to this "gland". The swelling is hard but it doesn't hurt when i touch it. Although the swollen "gland" on the left does. The swollen gland is on the left side of my penis where my penis joins the rest of my body.

Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
From history itseems that you might be having ingrown hair follicle infection giving rise to swelling and bump.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and well shaved.
Ok and take care.