Swelling on belly, contraction feeling in uterus on lying, frequent urination during night, swelling in legs, breasts. Due to pregnancy?

Hi I had my last menstrual period on the 7th December after the 24th December I had swollen belly enourmous like 9 months very firm when i lay on my side at night contraction type feeling in my uterus nausea peeing twice each night every night during the night swelling in my legs feet breasts and stomach I started bleeding 2 days before my 6th week My blood hcg was taken the day after I started to bleed and the reading i got back today was 17.7 I am 49 this year could i have been pregnant Thanks Diane
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013