Swelling of the stomach after taking food. Stomach becoming hard and painful, putting pressure on the chest. CT scan normal

I m a 40 year old woman. For several months now every time i eat or drink my stomach swells up like I m seven months pregnant. I becomes very hard and painful it pushes up putting pressure on my chest . I have allso felt like i have a ball in the back of my throat . Im tired and sick of the pain. Thank you. P.S it was so bad recently it sent me to the er. Ct scan and exrays showed no blockage.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012