Swelling of stomach, hands, legs, feet. Stomachache, backpain. On antibiotics. Suggestions?

Hello I am swelled up in my stomach like I am 9 months pregnant my legs feet and hands or swelled up to I am in a lot of pain in my stomach and lower back I constantly have to go to the restroom I have took Imodium ad but that don t help I went to the hospital and they said my small intestine was inflamed and gave me antibody but I in so much pain I feel like I am dying this is worst then labor I believe I am going to die plz help me I hurt so bad
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013