Swelling of gland in neck. Diagnosed as Tuberculosis. On AKT4. Tumor in neck. Surgery suggested. History of uterus tumor

My sister is suffering from uteruas tumer for last 4 years and under treatment she is quite better , means now not in position of an operation.She is 37 years old.Last Dec 11 a small swallown of gland shown in her right neck and after biopsy it is detected as Tuberoculosis gland and AKT4 was going for last six months. Suddenly lost month during the AKT4 was continueing a small Tumer is seen between the neck and Coler bone of her right side with a small pain and seen from outside.For last few days she is suffering from breaking of throat(Voice),she said it may be drinking cold water.Alopathic Doctor advised us to immediate operate the same , we are afraid.What is your suggestin? What we will do now may we wait for one or two months for Homeopathy treatment because Doctor said us assurance for two months. I am waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012