Swelling of feet, celluitus or gout, due to chemical exposure, subsides after propping legs up. Suggestions?

My legs and feet swell every year from left to right for the last 10 yrs. I think it maybe the ice tea or the sugar I drink every summer. The other Doctors call it celluitus, or a form of gout . I also think it maybe related to the chemical I was exposed to when I was working. I worked on a machine that put a coating on the paper to make it printable. I use to ware support sox but my leg would swell to cut off circulation. then i would have to stay in bed with my feet proped up for about a month or two taking antibiotics and pain pill , and some time fluid pills. Sence i stop working when it start I can put my feet up more often so it don t last as long. Maybe a good month to 6 weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012