Swelling of feet and lower limbs, controlled by pressure bandages. Retention down left side penis and testicle, contorts 90 degrees. Why ?

I have had swelling of feet and lower limbs , now controlled by pressure bandages hOWEVER I HAE RECENTLY NOTICED RETENTION DOWN THE LEFT SIDE OF PENIS AND LEFT TESTICLE i HAVE A FAIRLY HARD( FIRM ) LUMP APPROX 3 X 2 INCHES ON MY LOWER ABDOMEN. This causes the penis to contort to about 90 degrees. Urine flow seems restricted, i ad surgery 14 months ago for a stone in the bladder which was excrutiating My age 69 and am overweight
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013