hello and welcome to health care magic,
I am Dr Sriram Nathan and I will try to help you out with your problem
You seem to either have developed an infection of the parotid gland
or the node along the front of the ear or a sinusitis
. In any case do these:
1. Take steam inhalation with menthol at least three times a day for a week
2. take a course of antibiotic like amox-clav 625 for five days in consultation with your doctor.
3. Take a pain killer with serratiopeptidase
combination in consultation with your doctor.
4. Apply hot fomentation over the area
5. Look out for any dental infection or problem and get a dental consultation if you find any
6. Take only warm water and fluids and do not take anything cold
if you do not get better in a week or so then you must consult an ENT surgeon as soon as possible
Dr Sriram Nathan