Welcome to the forum.
MSG is harmful for health. Intake of food containing Monosodium glutamate
may cause tiredness
, headache, fatigue, eye damage, tingling
in the ears, flushing, sweating, thirst, ringing in the ears, nausea, vomiting
, skin rash
MSG, can disable or worsen learning abilities. It is like a brain poison ( excitotoxin ). It damages the brain cells by over exciting them. It may cause forgetting, it can cause parkinson's diseases, alzheimer's disease, etc, it can also cause death in extreme conditions.
She should stick to home made wholesome diet, fresh fruits, veggies, berries, mineral rich food, dairy products, nuts, etc. MSG is a silent killer, do not take food containing it. Different people react differently to allergens.
Help her change her lifestyle, stop all addictions. Get her clinically assessed and help her get all fitness tests done. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. Take care.