Swelling, numbness, increased sensitivity after being stung by yellow jacket. How can I cure it?

it was my first time getting stung by a yellow jacket I got stung three times one on the bridge of nose one between my eyebrows one on my forehead one on my right cheek one on the bottom of cheek my right cheek is swollen also from my nose bridge to all forehead it left my hands numbs tunneling and face still swollen and sensitive is this normal anything I can do to help it s been 10 hrs
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history I can make out that you have got injury and inflammation over the affected area. You can apply a calamine lotion with cortisone cream over the affected area. You can take pain killer like Ibuprofen or paracetamol or diclofenac according to the pain severity. The swelling will take 3-4 days time to get subsided. DO not pinch or pop the area as it can lead to infection of the area.