Swelling near ankle, pain on walking or standing for long, advised high arch sports shoe due to flat foot. Effective?

hi sir i have a querry to ask and hope u wll help me, i fell down from my house 1st floor nearly 10 feet i got hairline fracture in my both foot doctor plastered my both foot and advised me take 3 months complete bed rest but my problem is that now after 6 months my both foot still has swelling near ankle and pains while walking for long diatance also fell pain while standing on my feet for long time so i met doc and he told that i will get heal up slowly and aslo advised to use high arch sports shoe as my feet is flat footed so i wana ask if i could get completely normal like before
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012